ienjoysoup

this is the work of fran giordano

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I am getting the feeling that I am running in mud. Which, if you have ever done in real life, is funny, frustrating and a little scary all at once. I have a backlog of laundry which is starting to gain self awareness and I fear my take over my house.  I walked by the sink before and the dishes starting obnoxiously fake coughing. There just seems to be to many things that require my attention.


It seems lately all I want to do is put the wrong head on the wrong body.....


This was today's fun.

But what is the end game with these? To me they are engaging, funny.... but where are they leading me?


Are they lining up to become something more?


Does anyone one else out there think this is a useful expenditure of my time? 


They are communicating something. They have a voice, but is it a voice that needs to be heard, or is it self indulgent nonsense?


This is totally off the subject and I realize I am rambling, but I love spell check. It is the single most important enhancement to civilization in the past decade. So many people relay on it! It's changed my world!


Getting back to the crazy art I am making..... I still like making things for a general audience, but sometimes it's nice to go on a hair brained folly.

If you want to support this fun.... go buy a card already! ;)


http://ienjoysoup.com/cards.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home